FAME Business Support Service
FAME provide a range of business support services for its members through our partner, QDOS.
With your membership you have access to an employment law, human resource, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT benefits which include:
Telephone advice – unlimited access on 0116 243 7581
Website – with detailed guidance and over 700 downloadable documents
Access using your usual FAME username and the additional BIS password provided to members. Or use the temporary monthly login.
Login for October.
Brief details of the service are provided below.
- Unlimited access to qualified specialists for HR, employment law, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT advice
- You don’t have to book a call, you just pick up the telephone and call us when you need help
- You will receive friendly, down to earth and practical advice helping you every step of the way
Call the FAME Advice Line on 0116 243 7581
- Guidance on legal requirements and best practice for HR, health and safety and legal/business
- Heath checks to help you audit your performance and identify where you need to improve
- Updates on the latest legislation that may affect your business
- Over 700 downloadable documents covering HR, health & safety and legal/business
- Can be downloaded, edited and saved in your ‘My Account’ or in your own filing system.
- You can download the documents as many times as you need
You will need a login to access the documents which you receive with your membership.
QDOS also offer access to a range of add-on professional services. These can be accessed through the website and additionally here (you will need to sign up separately for these).
If you use any of the FAME Business Support Services let us know if it was helpful or if it could be improved. get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org