Based in Bangor, North Wales, Brython Archaeology is a new venture providing archaeological consultancy and contract services throughout Wales, the North West and Midlands. Their aim is to provide bilingual archaeological services of the highest standards at competitive rates. They provide a full range of services to meet your requirements and are happy to discuss your project free of charge.
Our membership includes around 50 archaeological practices, from small consultancies to the largest contractors from commercial companies.
- HSE’s Noise exposure calculator changes
- Landgage Heritage joins FAME
- Six evidence-based interventions, adapted from public health models, that archaeology organisations can adopt to measurably reduce harassment
- Oxford University Dept of Continuing Education Courses and Workshops in the Historic Environment 2021
- Archaeological Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship - Cirencester College