Archaeology South-East is part of the Centre for Applied Archaeology at the UCL Institute of Archaeology. They work across south-east England, London and internationally to bring the world-class expertise of UCL to clients and communities in need of advice on heritage protection and archaeological research.
Our membership includes around 50 archaeological practices, from small consultancies to the largest contractors from commercial companies.
- The Official HSE Health and Safety app for SMEs
- Using Social Media to Encourage Public Engagement with Archaeology
- Development-led Archaeology Health and Safety Injury Survey 2019-20
- FAME Health & Safety Notice - Traffic Management
- Employers Webinar: Historic Environment Advice Assistant Apprenticeships