The role of the Strategic Historic Environment Service is to identify, record, enhance, conserve, present and interpret the historic environment of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
Our membership includes around 50 archaeological practices, from small consultancies to the largest contractors from commercial companies.
- The Official HSE Health and Safety app for SMEs
- Using Social Media to Encourage Public Engagement with Archaeology
- Development-led Archaeology Health and Safety Injury Survey 2019-20
- FAME Health & Safety Notice - Traffic Management
- Employers Webinar: Historic Environment Advice Assistant Apprenticeships