We have been established for over 20 years to provide high quality archaeological services to both commercial and public sector clients in Surrey and the surrounding district. Our highly skilled staff bring a wealth of experience to a rich variety of archaeological projects.
Our membership includes around 50 archaeological practices, from small consultancies to the largest contractors from commercial companies.
- HSE’s Noise exposure calculator changes
- Landgage Heritage joins FAME
- Six evidence-based interventions, adapted from public health models, that archaeology organisations can adopt to measurably reduce harassment
- Oxford University Dept of Continuing Education Courses and Workshops in the Historic Environment 2021
- Archaeological Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship - Cirencester College