As England’s biggest coalition of heritage interests we bring together independent heritage organisations from the National Trust, English Heritage, Canal & River Trust and Historic Houses Association, to more specialist bodies representing visitors, owners, volunteers, professional practitioners, funders and educationalists. Our members’ 6.3 million volunteers, trustees, members and staff demonstrate the strength and commitment of the independent heritage movement.
Our membership includes around 50 archaeological practices, from small consultancies to the largest contractors from commercial companies.
- The Official HSE Health and Safety app for SMEs
- Using Social Media to Encourage Public Engagement with Archaeology
- Development-led Archaeology Health and Safety Injury Survey 2019-20
- FAME Health & Safety Notice - Traffic Management
- Employers Webinar: Historic Environment Advice Assistant Apprenticeships